- Founded in 2012 by RAND Corporation and US Military veterans
- Fleet includes fixed-wing manned aircraft and fixed-wing/multi-rotor unmanned vehicles with a range of advanced visual, thermal, and multispectral sensors
- FAA authorized to fly at any time, day or night.
- Covered by aviation grade commercial insurance
- Certified, experienced UAS pilots, significant military and civilian flight experience. All of our pilots are also commercial/instrument rated manned aircraft pilots with over 1500 hours minimum flight time. Experience matters in challenging conditions and airspace.
- Flight experience in all weather conditions, in complex airspace, in both peacetime and combat conditions.
- Decades of experience flying with advanced sensors, understanding their capabilities, limitations and best uses.
- Professional mission planning, flight safety, and airspace awareness all contribute to higher quality and more insightful end intelligence.
- Highly trained post-processing team using high-end computing resources and the most advanced software available.